Personal data :
The personal data relating to the Users, collected directly via the forms and indirectly during their navigation to and on the Site, and all future information, are intended for an exclusive use of the Publisher, to treat their requests for information, reply to their e-mails and letters and send them the newsletters they may have subscribed to, as well as for the compilation of internal statistics. You are hereby informed that:
– This information will in no way be shared with outside parties, apart from the technical team charged with the maintenance of jospeh-voillot.com, who are bound to confidentiality and who will access and employ your information strictly to resolve the specific task with which they are charged.
– This information will be kept for a duration of five 5 years following the date of its submission.
– In accordance with the ruling of January 6th, 1978 and with EU regulation 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 regarding the protection of information you have the right to access this information, to its modification, to its removal, and to its mobility.
– You may equally oppose the use of this information, which will consequently prevent Domaine Joseph Voillot from responding to your inquiry,
– If you wish to exercise this right, please do so by contacting: : Domaine Joseph Voillot – Place de l’Eglise – 21190 VOLNAY – email@example.com